Are you looking for a meeting space or a venue to host your next event?
Let us do what we do best – help you create an unforgettable experience! Our facilitation experts can guide your team’s experience. We design retreats, team-building events, and professional learning experiences for school boards, administrative teams, teaching staff, community partners, university personnel, and other non-profit agencies.
Everyone receives a warm welcome.
From the friendly greeting of our staff, to the refreshingly vibrant open environment, you immediately feel relaxed and at ease knowing that we’ve got everything covered. From in-room beverages and snacks, to assistance from one of our technology specialists, we are here to help create the perfect event.
- All meeting rooms have Wi-Fi, LCD monitors and/or projectors with wired and wireless presentation capabilities, and sound systems. Mt. Storm and Mt. Lookout rooms include wireless microphones.
- Observation/viewing rooms perfect for small executive teams or breakout sessions (available with Mt. Lookout and Mt. Storm meeting spaces).
- All meeting rooms contain voice assistant devices for access to technology support and voice assistant features.
- Accessible and gender-neutral restrooms available.
- Mother’s Room
- Café with beverage, snack vending, and seating for 64.
- Outdoor courtyard with umbrellas and seating for 58.
- Convenient accessible parking at no cost.
Options to meet your needs.
Room cost includes:
- Event Coordinator
- Technology support
- In-room beverages such as coffee, tea, bottled water, and soda.
- In-room prepackaged snacks (outside food is permitted).
Let us do what we do best, helping you to create an unforgettable experience!
Contact Sally Demmler for availability and additional information.
513.674.4270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamilton County ESC Conference Center
11083 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45231
Located just off of I-275, approximately 20 miles north of the heart of Cincinnati.