Does your district need a special education coordinator or director? Through collaboration with district administration, Hamilton County ESC supervisors offer leadership and assistance with the delivery of special education services.
Focus on learning and supporting the work of all of your staff and students
- Work with other district leaders to support a comprehensive MTSS/RtI process
- Assist with service delivery design, implementation, and evaluation
- Provide information on current federal, state and local mandates, guidelines and hot button issues
- Coordinate and provide professional development for staff
- Ensure special education compliance
- Work collaboratively with district and building leaders in all aspects of district work
- Assist in the staffing and hiring of special needs personnel
- Assist in the development and implementation of district policies and procedures
- Serve as the district representative in special education meetings
- Provide research on new methods, strategies, and materials related
to special education
Do you have a new special education director?
We offer mentor/consultation services to help support new leaders. All services are customized to the needs of the district.