- Describe how Unique Learning System addresses the educational standards in your state.
- Review the additional resources available to support the success of Unique Learning System (e.g., Instructional Tools, Guides, n2y Library, Core Materials, Transition Passport).
- Compare the common assessments within Goals, Preferences and Skills (GPS).
- Identify how data is used to inform instruction and celebrate successes while addressing IEP goals and objectives.
- Formulate a plan to utilize detailed, standards-based lesson plans and differentiated, interactive activities to engage all students.
- Manage the individualized learning experience.
- Distinguish how SymbolStix PRIME, News2You, L 3 and PD complement the standards-based curriculum. (If applicable).
Share this page