Hamilton County ESC supports students with disabilities who are working on job and employment skills. Job Coaches will work with your Work Study/Transition Coordinator to support students in job placements within the community.
Job Coach Responsibilities
- accompany students to jobs/work settings (can provide transportation at the district’s request);
- work with the student to meet employer’s expectations;
- help students develop work skills and social skills needed for employment after graduation;
- serve as a liaison between supervisors on the job, student and school team;
- collaborate with school teams to help meet IEP goals and gather data to support goal attainment.