We can serve on behalf of the public school district of residence as the District Representative for students with special needs who access the Autism and Jon Peterson Scholarship Programs.
Scholarship Application System
We complete district responsibilities in the Scholarship Application System through the ODE secure SAFE portal.
- reviewing student applications to determine scholarship eligibility
- editing data and flagging applications in cases of data discrepancies
- uploading IEP’s and other related documents for applicants
- responding to communications and completing tasks received from the ODE scholarship program staff
ETR and IEP process
We handle all aspects of the ETR and IEP process.
- coordinating and scheduling meetings (private schools/service providers, parents, related service personnel and outside agencies)
- gathering information and results to write the ETR and/or develop IEP’s for students who access the scholarship by working with the necessary district colleagues and private schools/providers
- completing all procedural parts of the ETR and IEP process while meeting all legal requirements and timelines
- conducting the ETR and/or IEP meetings
- ensuring proper documentation is filed and managed for the district and in the State Scholarship Portal
Joan Lawrence, Director