- Evaluators of school counselors and the school counselors themselves are highly encouraged to attend together.
- To become a certified evaluator of school counselors in the State of Ohio, an individual must successfully complete this one day, 6 hour training, delivered by an OSCES State Trainer.
- Upon successful completion of the training, a certificate of completion will be issued for verification.
- The training will provide for better understanding of OSCES Framework and Model and allow practice of skills and sharing of resources and best practices in evaluations.
- The performance of each school counselor is evaluated based on multiple factors derived from the standards, as well as their ability to produce positive student outcomes measured by locally determined metrics.
Full details and registration at http://www.escweb.net/oh_hcesc/catalog/session.aspx?session_id=39446
Share this page