Hamilton County ESC Innovative Resources are STEAM tools
for teachers and students to use in classrooms for learning and training.
How does it work?
- Teachers borrow innovative STEM and STEAM resources from us.
- We train individual teachers or groups of teachers how to teach with these tools.
- We help you create and curate custom lessons for the topics you are teaching.
How does it help you?
- Gives students and teachers access to STEAM tools.
- Allow teachers to try these tools without having to make a big investment.
- We help teachers understand how to integrate these tools in their classes.
- Provides STEAM experiences at little to no cost.
Currently Available Innovative Resources
Coding – Ozobots™, Spheros™, ChatterBox™, Osmo™, Dot & Dash™, Puzzlets™
Virtual / Augmented Reality – ClassVR™, MergeEDU™
iPads™ with STEAM Apps