Hamilton County ESC Innovative Resources
are STEM and STEAM tools
for educators and students to use in the classroom
along with teacher and student training.
How does it work?
- Teachers borrow innovative STEM and STEAM resources from us.
- We train individual teachers or groups of teachers how to teach with these tools.
- We help you create and curate custom lessons for the topics you are teaching.
How does it help you?
- Gives students and teachers access to STEM and STEAM tools they might not otherwise have access to.
- Allow schools to try these tools without having to make a big investment.
- We help teachers understand how to integrate these tools in their classes.
- Provides these STEM and STEAM experiences at little to no cost where schools may not be able to otherwise afford them.
Currently Available Innovative Resources
Ozobot™, zSpace™, ARKit™, Sphero Edu™, and iPad™
Contact a member of the HCESC Innovative Resources Team today to learn more!