- Learn about the characteristics of engaing digital activities, and apply the Desmos Activity design characteristics to activities you create.
- Learn about the different components of a Desmos Activity and how to use them to create engaging digital content.
- Learn how to create digital activities using the Desmos Activity Builder. In particular, you will learn how to create a Card Sort, a Polygraph, a Marble Slide, and an Ordering activity.
- Learn how to provided these activities to your students and monitor your student progress.
- Learn how to use the different features of the the Desmos Activity Builder Teacher Dashboard as a way to engage in real-time formative assessment.
Full details and registration at http://www.escweb.net/oh_hcesc/catalog/session.aspx?session_id=39600
Share this page