Hamilton County ESC’s Graphic Design and Printing offer full-service design, printing, and creative services. Business Cards, NCR Forms, envelopes, annual reports, folders, vinyl banners, yard signs – anything a school or organization would need. We offer both high-quality full color and black/white printing at an affordable price.
We use our knowledge, creativity, and graphic design experience to create beautiful layouts, designs, and illustrations that demonstrate your district’s uniqueness and effectively communicate your message. Our designs are original and created specifically for your organization in a style that complements your branding.
Just a few of the things we can do!
- Provide high–speed color, and black and white printing with a fast turn-around time.
- Digital storage enabling customers to comfortably order and receive last-minute recurring print projects.
- Digital and hard copy capability, from 1 copy to 100,000 copies. No project is too big or too small. Our print shop team has close to 60 years of combined experience and can knowledgeably help guide customers to a finished project.
- We offer a variety of finishing capabilities, from stapling, tape binding and folding, to saddle stitching, GBC binding, and coil binding.
- We offer large format printing as well. Posters are a wonderful way to communicate with both educators and students alike. With our brand-new large format printer, our posters can excite and engage all who see them.
We will meet the needs of your project every time. The quality that we place into printing the project is enhanced by the quality we put into finishing the project.
Gary Bates, Printing
Leesa Scudder, Graphic Design
Lauran Stump, Graphic Design