- List the five criteria used in the DSM-5 for a diagnosis of selective mutism.
- Identify three co-morbid disorders commonly associated with selective mutism.
- Evaluate three methodologies commonly used in the treatment of selective mutism.
- Articulate an effective multi-disciplinary team approach to treating selective mutism for the therapist, educators, and mental health professionals.
- Explain why a Section 504 Plan or an IEP is more appropriate for an individual with selective mutism.
- Utilize an IEP communication goal and objectives for a child diagnosed with selective mutism.
Full details and registration at http://www.escweb.net/oh_hcesc/catalog/session.aspx?session_id=39649
Share this page