- Explain the connection between late language development and social emotional functioning.
- Describe manifestations of emotional behavioral difficulties in young children with language deficits.
- Explain the impact of psychiatric disturbances on language development.
- List common pediatric psychiatric (non-autistic) diagnoses affecting language abilities.
- List formal and informal assessments relevant to toddlers and preschoolers.
- List formal assessment instruments used to assess pragmatic language and social cognitive abilities of school age and adolescent children.
- Describe informal assessment procedures used to assess pragmatic language and social cognitive abilities of school age and adolescent children.
Share this page