Technology Personnel Support Service
Hamilton County ESC’s Technology Personnel Support Service is designed to give you customized technology support without having to hire full-time personnel. Hamilton County ESC can provide partial support for special projects or comprehensive coverage.
We have three levels of skill sets available including Workstation Technician, Network Technician, and Network Administrator. Our certified personnel have expertise in all areas including Microsoft, Apple, Google, and other technologies.
Choose from one to five days per week or per month or request service on an as-needed basis.
We can evaluate your situation and infrastructure to maximize the talents of your existing staff while our experts fill in where you need supplemental resources. We support your flexibility to adapt your support staff based on
the type of technology you want to use, or even seasonal needs.
This service is fully customizable and you may mix and match skill sets as well as the number of days you need these services in your district or building.
A few of many key support include:
- Day-to-day network management
- Computer repairs - Break/Fix
- Software installation and upgrades
- Infrastructure design and implementation including wireless networking
- Project rollout
- Internet, e-mail, wireless technology
- Redeployment of equipment
- Technology planning and implementation strategies